So, I found information about annulment as opposed to divorce and it would seem as if his drinking would give me grounds for an annulment. I have an appointment today with a local attorney for a free consultation so we'll see. I did let X know just in case he has already got anything started with his sister (a lawyer) and it obviously didn't sit well. He doesn't seem to 'get it' - he appears to think annulment is more along the lines of lack of sex and says that he told his sister we hadn't been intimate in over a year and she said that wasn't grounds - well, no, but his drinking problem is. Yes, I knew he drank but it wasn't until much later that it became obvious it was an addiction that he just couldn't beat.
In his usual 'nothing is my fault' and shifting blame deflections all the time, he sends me a text......"you misrepresented yourself as sexual and sensual"........so , here we go again.......it'll be my fault he drank because I lost interest in him......I can just hear it now........of course, the fact that I find a drunk alcoholic totally unattractive would have nothing to do with it.......
No comments:
Post a Comment