Scribbling outside the lines, running with pointy things and finding the whimsy in life.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Choices
I had a stark realisation at some ungodly hour last night (or more accurately, this morning). I am choosing to be stressed and miserable. Yes, there are reasons to be concerned about the future but compared to many, I have so many things to be grateful for. Roof over my head and a part time job at least that for the most part covers my personal expenses. Yes, some bad choices and economic changes have meant I'm not as well placed as I could have been but it could be a lot worse. I have to stop with the 'what if's' and 'if only' and accentuate the positive. I was able to raise my family without many hurdles or complications and I have to stop taking responsibility for where they each go from here; my work, for the most part, is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment