Scribbling outside the lines, running with pointy things and finding the whimsy in life.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
fault
A brief phone call so I can be told that I was an enabler and he's better off without my 'help'. I had asked how come he went to rehab this time even though I'd suggested it so many times. Apparently I wasn't hard enough on him according to him and I didn't push enough. OK, fine, then handle this all and live your life alone. I supported him through the past 6 months when he was completely broke and he now says it's my fault he didn't work. He says he isn't blaming me but it sure sounded like it - more of the 'victim' spin. Well, you can be sure there is not another cent heading his way and absolutely nothing that could be construed as help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment