Thursday, April 12, 2012

Seriously?

in the morning... Free to follow my destiny and my healing myself


That's 'his' status on Facebook yesterday and I am honestly appalled.

He may be free to follow whatever he wants but at what cost to everyone else? I am speechless but it's hardly surprising. He has shown a particular talent for getting what he wants from people and spinning the truth to make himself out to be the victim.

I am not privy to his private writing online but I am fairly sure he nurtures the attention of women. Hell, when I called him out on something he wrote publically I got blasted by someone who thought I was being horrible and harsh......she questioned how I could possibly know anything about his life and the realities of it, until his ex-wife actually stepped forward and told the woman I was his wife! It would seem he was playing the 'poor me' card without divulging anything near the truth.


That said though, I feel worse for his ex-wife and his three children. He has paid nothing in the way of child support for at least 6 months as far as I know and although I don't know the details of her life, I can't imagine it's very easy with him being the deadbeat he has become.

I wonder if he will do what it takes to get back on track or whether he will find another woman to charm and take advantage of. Only recently I realised that for months he has been doing precious little to find a job. He slipped up one day and admitted that he couldn't access voicemails left on the house phone and that meant he had been unreachable by phone for at least 3 months since he had his cell phone disconnected due to non payment of the bill. He was not picking up the house phone in order to avoid bill collectors but wasn't checking messages so how could he possibly hope to hear from potential employers unless they used email (and I doubt many employers resort to email contact with potential employees). So, in short, he wasn't making any effort and stupid me continued to give him cash and room and board. He had it made until I finally put my foot down about his drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment