Scribbling outside the lines, running with pointy things and finding the whimsy in life.
Monday, April 16, 2012
How?
How is it that just a week after leaving rehab and almost a week since moving, he has a cell phone (I assume pay as you go) and is hustling to find a job, so he says, and yet in months here he did absolutely nothing. Maybe he's right - I did make it possible for him to do nothing except drink. I get a text about nice guys finishing last.....yet more 'poor me' and then a call about getting a divorce and bemoaning how I 'shut down'. Even now he doesn't seem to understand that his drinking did all the damage.He is obviously determined to spin things and rewrite history so that I become the bad guy. Even so, he still seems to expect me to give him more money but even if I wanted to, I just don't have it. He will talk about money he spent on me and my family but when I give it a moment's thought he has been more than paid back. Just having him live here without a penny in contributing to the household budget in any way for the past six months is worth thousands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment