Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thwarted, kind of

Yesterday went better than expected with both a haircut and

Yes, even though it was bitterly cold and icy I got my toes 'renovated' . Such a nice feeling.

But, things went downhill after that. My son's precious car developed a problem (good thing he's in auto class and can work on it at school) and that meant we're back to juggling errands, travel to and from school etc with just one car. This whole situation is wearing extremely thin and I did finally vent my frustration at Mr, whose own broken car has been sitting in the driveway for 2 or 3 months at least. Another reason why I have tolerated his behavior of late - he has no place to go, and even if he did, no way to get there.

Nothing else of any significance to report, or even anything insignificant really - life is pretty uneventful and today my enthusiasm for anything seems to have disappeared.




No comments:

Post a Comment