There was really only one other significant resolution this year besides the weight loss / fitness thing - making the effort to 'dress up' before leaving the house every day. I've always been reasonably presentable , I mean I didn't quite wear pjs to the grocery store but it was usually old comfortable stuff and sneakers. Tattered sneakers usually that meant that I could navigate the aisles in half the time without really caring what I looked like. Practical?, certainly but a sinful waste of all the beautiful shoes and boots in my closet with barely a scuff mark between them. What was I saving them for? I have no life, I don't go anywhere so why not dust them off and make good use of them, even if it is just to run errands?
Two weeks in and so far I have faithfully worn heels every single day. The burgundy ankle boots are one of my favorites to date but my pointy witchy boots are still by far my 'go to' pair.

No comments:
Post a Comment