Sunday, January 1, 2012

tick tock

Time passes and another year is history. Where are the days going? The year just ended was remarkable for the buying of what I hope will be the family home for many years to come and the roller coaster of a relationship of mine that has seen claims of sobriety refuted and several seperations as a result. For now, I provide shelter and sustenance to a man who has been unemployed for the entire past year and who sees fit to spend whatever money I give him on a daily case of 12 beers, even if it was meant to be spent on different things.
So, as a New Year starts, decisions are to be made. I am enabling a man who is weakened by an addiction and helpless apparently to stop from drowning. Regardless, I have a busy year ahead, staging and selling a 3 bedroomed house and repackaging my life into a one bedroomed apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment